1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 John Deere 317 Skid Steer $9400

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by donleybrent, Dec 3, 2012.

1. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

This is a great running and working machine. It runs flawless with no smoke or funny noise. Pins and bushings are very tight. It has been touched up as far as the paint goes. Comes with brand new bucket. Has hydraulic quick tach. Machine has 9800 hrs but you would NEVER know it. It has been taken very good care of. You will not be dissapointed in it. Call or text 989 213 8091
    Located in Marlette Mi 48453

securedownload[1] (4).jpg

securedownload[1] (3).jpg

2. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Trades?

Someone needs a good skidsteer. I would trade something work related for it. One more pic

securedownload[1] (7).jpg

3. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Is it the original engine

4. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

My mechanic said its been completely apart before but I bought it from a farm auction and have no paper work or any idea what was done. Runs perfect with no smoke though. Someone trade me something i can use for this thing. I would really like another skid steer with foot controls. Or just make an offer