1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 Jeep Unlimited w/ 7' Curtis Home Pro plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by charlg, Aug 24, 2007.

1. charlg

charlg Member

2005 Jeep Unlimited with 7' Curtis Home Pro plow AND tow package (3k lbs). Black w/ black interior. Under 34k miles (still under warranty), 4.0 6cyl, 6 sp manual, AC, CD. Has fog lights, back up lights, bug deflector, rain guards, splash guards, sill protectors, spare cover, chrome grill, stainless frame cover, billett gas hatch, and more.
    Comes with three tops - soft top with sunrider feature and tinted windows - hard top with rear wiper/washer, rear defrost, and tinted windows - waterproof cab cover to protect the interior while the top is down.

This Jeep has it ALL and is MINT.

Plow is also mint. Used two seasons for family driveways.

$19,999 bo cpg53@comcast.net

2. charlg

charlg Member

Am I asking too much?

It's a little under KBB without all of the goodies.

BTW. It also has Timbrins.

3. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

I think it would go at around 15K.

4. charlg

charlg Member

Thanks for the reply. I may have to strip it down and reduce the price if it doesn't sell.

5. charlg

charlg Member

Reduced to $18,999.00 WITH everything.