1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 gmc 2500hd

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CSLC, Jan 14, 2010.

1. CSLC

CSLC Senior Member

For Sale: 2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD Ext. Cab Short Box 4x4.
    This truck is immaculate inside and out. It has 59000 miles on Motor and Transmission. All regular and scheduled maintenance is up to date for truck. NEVER PLOWED!!! Never done any heavy towing with the truck.

The truck has:

Power Windows
    Power Locks
    Bed Liner
    Soft bed cover
    Tube Steps
    Tires are 80% or greater
    New pads and rotors in April of 2009
    4 wheel disk brakes
    Plow/Trailer/Tow Package
    Cd Player
    Remote Door Locks with Remote Starter
    Dual Climate Control with Air
    2 owner with clean carfax
    6.0L V-8
    Cruise Control
    Rear Window Defroster
    Front and Side Airbags

Four Wheel Drive, Front Tow Hooks, Tires - Front All-Season, Tires - Rear All-Season, Chrome Wheels, Power Steering, 4-Wheel ABS, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, Auto-On Headlights, Auto-Off Headlights, Daytime Running Lights, Fog Lamps, Heated Mirrors, Power Driver Mirror, Power Passenger Mirror, Heated Exterior Driver Mirror, Heated Exterior Passenger Mirror, Privacy Glass, Intermittent Wipers, Cloth Seats, Split Bench Seat, 2nd Row Bench Seat, Front Floor Mats, Rear Floor Mats, Adjustable Steering Wheel, Vehicle Anti-Theft System, Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel, Rear Defrost, Cruise Control, Power Door Locks, Power Windows, Alarm, Keyless Entry, Dual Zone A/C, AM/FM Stereo, CD Player, Auxiliary Pwr Outlet, Electrochromic rearview mirror, Passenger Vanity Mirror, Front Reading Lamps, Driver Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag On/Off Switch

For more information please email me at Hardscaper97@live.com or call me at (315)374-0662

Truck 1.jpg

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

That truck has side airbags?
  3. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

How much $$$?
  4. CSLC

CSLC Senior Member

The Ttruck does not have side air bags....that is my typo. And asking 25000 obo
  5. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

You may get that it if it was a Diesel but it's a nice looking truck just the same!
  6. CSLC

CSLC Senior Member

Or best offer....
  7. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

Didi you paint the door handles and mirrors? Haven't seen them like that on the 2500's, just the Denali's. I like the truck!
  8. CSLC

CSLC Senior Member

I bought the truck like that. I think they are painted....are you interested in the truck?
  9. RCsLawncare

I would be, I am looking for a lower mile truck, but its out of my price range.
  10. CSLC

CSLC Senior Member

What are you looking to spend?
  11. RCsLawncare

Im looking in the 16-20k range.
  12. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

too bad it wasn't diesel :-(
  13. CSLC

CSLC Senior Member

This is a very clean never plowed truck....I know someone would love to have this in their fleet!!!!