1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 ford plow spreader dump insert etc.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by snowcrazy, Dec 12, 2011.

1. snowcrazy

snowcrazy Senior Member
    from ohio

2. weckel5984

weckel5984 Member

way too much
  3. Shamrock80

Shamrock80 Junior Member

Yikes, that's steep
  4. snowcrazy

snowcrazy Senior Member
    from ohio

My bad, I thought it was not bad atall.........

Dumper = $3,500

Plow = $5,000

Spreader $1,500

I just figured that with 10K worth of add ons on the truck that a truck in that good of shape with that kinda miles would be worth $8,500 more. Never know what they might come down to also. What you all think it may be worth??

Glad you guys think its to much, heck I thought about goin and looking at it. I hate to get ripped off ya know... Thnx
  5. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

well like everything else those extras will deprciate too that is if they are as old as the truck does not list years on them . but say they are all as old that 3500 dumper worth half that probably as well as the plow and spreader. so if that is case being that 10K is now is now 5K and what ever a 250 gasser is worth. .
  6. weckel5984

weckel5984 Member

id say 13-15ish for everything
  7. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Id give no more than 16 for it all
  8. HEStufrthnnails

HEStufrthnnails Senior Member

I think it's a bit high. I bought an "01" Dodge 3/4 gasser, back Feb "10",with plow for 6K. Had 97K miles on it. So figure in a dump insert,and spreader . Approx another 3K and it still is under 10K.
  9. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

its at smith trailers and equipment around mason/west chester area they always sell them and are always really high
  10. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I'd say mid teen's as well if everything is as clean in person as in the pics.