1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Diesel Dump

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by snowbelt5, May 29, 2011.

1. snowbelt5

snowbelt5 Member

2005 Ford F-350 XL dually with the 6.0 diesel. 4x4 auto trans. 4.10 gears. Runs great. Tow my 18' enclosed trailer with ease. ONly 50,000 miles on it. I get 11mpg towing a 18' 8000lb trailer in the city. so its pretty good on mileage. Truck has never been plowed with but very capable. It has a 8' Crysteel Tipper series dump bed with a 10,000lb hoist capacity. with fold down sides. The dumps alone are about $8000.00. the truck body and interior is in excellent condition. the dump could use a coat of paint, but overall very good condition. i have all service records like oil changes and filters, (fuel) Ready to work. Reason for selling is i am tring to downsize my business, i have a family now and basically just want to cut grass and do very small landscape jobs that do not require a dump truck. Asking $22,000.00

IMG_0283.jpg

It has only been used for light landscaping and pulling my mowing trailer around town, (as seen in pic)

I can get more and better pics if someone is really interested. thanks.

IMG_0283.jpg

Last edited: May 29, 2011
  2. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Pics please...

3. snowbelt5

snowbelt5 Member

pic is up, i can get better and more if interested

4. snowbelt5

snowbelt5 Member

just did a blue book on this truck. $24,680.00

Reasonalbe offers will be considered.
    Come take a look at if and drive it if interested..

5. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

15k gvwr ?

6. snowbelt5

snowbelt5 Member

no, its 13k

7. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

What are the options in the interior of the truck, any more pics of the rest of the truck?

Do the sides fold down on the dump?

8. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

Not to give you a hard time but, you can see in the pics that the sides fold down and he listed the trim package as a XL so just google what's in a xl trim pack for Ford trucks.

9. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

Some XLs have P/W,P/L and CC. Other XLs dont.

10. snowbelt5

snowbelt5 Member

yes the side fold down, and it does not have power windows or locks. Vinyl seats and rubber floor, (just what you want in a work truck. It does have AC though. I used it yesterday. works great