1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 Ford F-250 XLT diesel... needs to go ASAP

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by willofalltrades, Jun 14, 2009.

1. willofalltrades

willofalltrades Member

I need to sell my 2005 Ford F-250 XLT crew cab ASAP. It has the 6.0L diesel. The truck has 65,000 miles. It is 4x4 and has never had a plow. The truck is originally from North Carolina so it has also never seen salt. It has the Fx4 off-road package along with the tow package. The diesel motor has never been chipped or messed with besides maintenance, so the 100k warranty still applies.

Please call after 5:30pm

Oh, the truck is in Wichita Falls Texas... 76301 is the area code

Click here for Pics
  2. snocrete

snocrete Banned

cant see pics, when your not a member of that site.......why dont you just post the pics here.
  3. willofalltrades

willofalltrades Member

ok I will in a little bit... I had class last night and I was in a little rush... thanks for the tip
  4. willofalltrades

willofalltrades Member

Heres one till I get the others...

5. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Does it have the snow plow prep package? Automatic transmission? Any additional pics would be nice.
  6. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

6 or 8 ft bed?? stick or auto??
  7. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

short box, auto
  8. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

he sold it...close this