1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 Ford F-150 FX4 - SnowDogg MD75

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by SnowStacker83, Nov 18, 2013.

1. SnowStacker83

SnowStacker83 Junior Member

Figured I'd put up a couple pictures of my truck and my newly installed SnowDogg. Now just waiting on some white powder. Mike

2.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

2. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

Congrats on your new S.D. straight blade. Is that a powerstroke next to you?

3. fisher_ma

fisher_ma Junior Member
    from SE Mass

Nice truck and plow! Are those LED's at the top of the windshield?

4. Triton2286

Triton2286 Senior Member

Looks like it fisher_ma

Lightbar on the backrack looks to be an STL K-Force 27" TIR??

5. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

That's what I was looking at too. I'm guessing its a gasser? Or he took off the emblems. Looks purrty whatever it is!

6. SnowStacker83

The lights above my windshield are blue lights for the firehouse. That lightbar on my cab rack is actually from somwhere else, not STL however. If I remember where i'll throw it up here. The one next to me is a good old gasser with a 5.4 in it. Got 8'2 Boss V-Plow on it, but it's not my truck per say so I don't wanna throw pictures out. Any other questions I'll be here, Mike

7. fisher_ma

fisher_ma Junior Member
    from SE Mass

Do you have any pictures or a video of the light bar and LED's on I like that set-up!

8. SnowStacker83

i'll take a video while I'm at work this week. gimme a day or two. Mike

9. rubbershovel

rubbershovel Junior Member
    from CT

Nice looking truck, I have same color but 04 not to many flaresides in my area. Did you do the install yourself? I imagine the tow hooks were eliminated but was there additional bumper cutting? Good luck with it lots of good reviews on the dogg.

10. SnowStacker83

I did not do the install myself. I had a local trailer/plow store do it and they did an very good job. They had to get rid of the tow hooks as well as take an angle grinder and notch one of the FX4 skid plates.