1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 Ford F-150 4x4 SC

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by timbow, Sep 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timbow

timbow Junior Member

I have for sale an '05 F-150 SuperCab, XLT, 5.4L, 4x4, 8' bed, automatic,heavy duty payload package, trailer tow package, 77K highway miles, red with gray interior. ,Clear title. I have been the only owner. Under BlueBook.
    734.323.8059 Tim
    Pictures & sticker at http://picasaweb.google.com/gotbirdog/2005F15002#

GL4X4sv.jpg

Last edited: Sep 13, 2008
  2. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

Broski, this is plowsite, not AutoTrader. That truck is not a plow truck......

3. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

HAHAHA!!! Good one Gicon.

4. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

I should be the new moderator of this place...... ;-)

5. timbow

timbow Junior Member

Sorry fellas, trying to sell it so I can buy a real plow truck.
    Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers!
    If the moderators want to remove this, I respect their authority.
    They have earned it.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2008
  6. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Huh people ads for stuff all the time that aren't even snow related are you serious?

7. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

We're only kidding. It's a nice truck, we were just goofing around!! Free bump.

8. timbow

timbow Junior Member

I figured as much, but kinda new around here. If I did wrong, fine, I can deal with it. I can also appreciate some kidding around. Just wasn't sure where I really stood, having senior members seemingly pouncing on a noob.

I have no experience with this whole plow thing - yet! I did put a down payment on my 'new' REAL PLOW TRUCK - '05 F-250, 5.4L RC with Boss rack, wiring & controls (already had the 8' blade). Gotta get this non-plow truck (which is also on AUTO Trader ;0) ) sold.

I appreciate the 'free' bump. I couldn't find the slot to put my quarter in to do it myself.

9. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Timbow: Great buy, my friend. You'll love that F250. I have a similar truck: 04 F250 with the 5.4 and I absolutely LOVE IT!! I think it has the power you'll need to push the snow.

Some guys feel you should only go with the diesel or the V10, but I think that the 5.4 is a very solid and reliable motor. And for plowing, I'll lose traction before I run out of power. You'll be in real good shape come winter. Post some pics when you get a chance.

Congrats!!

10. timbow

timbow Junior Member

Priced at $11500 or BEST OFFER.
    My replacement truck is gonna be in the driveway soon. This needs to be gone.
    Basically been a commuter truck - never worked. Would make a great work truck with the 8' bed and heavy duty payload package! Comfortable drive with the long wheel base.
    Thanks for looking.

11. timbow

timbow Junior Member

New even lower price - $10,600 ($900 drop in one day - it's like I live on Wall Street)
    My replacement is sitting in the drive (a real plow truck) and I am motivated (and poorer).

12. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Post a pic of the new one...I am still reading the thread so yolu have my full attention!

13. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

sold.....................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.