1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 Flink Stainless Steel 1.75 Yard Sander $4200 or bo

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BlueLine Ent, Nov 1, 2006.

1. BlueLine Ent

BlueLine Ent Senior Member

I'm posting this on behalf of a friend, so if there's any disputes, don't kill the messenger!

2005 Flink Stainless Steel 1.75 Yard Sander $4200 or bo

This is not your typical Fisher or Diamond throw away after 2 seasons type of sander. This baby has seen 2 seasons of use, and still looks and runs like brand new. The Sander comes with Control Box and all cables necessary. Reason for sale is that I am no longer doing commercials lots, only municipal work with my loaders.

EXTRAS INCLUDED

***Heavy Duty Strength Tie Downs***
    ***Battery***
    >>>>Neither of these come with new sanders.

***ALSO***
    Custom built storage stand with wheels as seen in picture

Contact Rick
    978 317 4542

Sander 001s.jpg

2. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Is that price correct? I'm just wondering because we sell brand new stainless V Boxes for under $3500.00 and that one is 2 seasons old.

3. Stark_Enterprises

Stark_Enterprises Senior Member

That is a nice Storage Rack....but like you said...4200? ? yikesssss

4. BlueLine Ent

yeah, thats correct, the new price up here without the extras, was $5,500 new, and its basically still in brand new condition

5. CENLO

CENLO Member

Are they the same brand?

6. BlueLine Ent

Probably not. This is Flink, top of the heap when it comes to spreaders. They've been the leader since before WWII. Dyar Sales in N. Reading MA was the purchase point for this spreader and it was 5,500 new.

FYI I checked and its a model FM8 ETS4

7. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

No, they are not the same brand. We have Buyers stainless units for $2995.00 on sale. Our top of the line unit is a Warren aluminum V Box with the honda engine for about $4500.

warren8ft.jpg

buyer8ft.jpg

Last edited: Nov 3, 2006
  8. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

bump

bump,

just trying to help my man "blue line" unload this thing....

9. BlueLine Ent

4200 or b/o