1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 F350 Crew Cab Lariat 4x4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Oct 11, 2014.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Considering selling my 05 F350 Lariat diesel. Power everything. Leather captains. Upgraded to another truck and planned to pass this down, but they don't deserve it. Lol. Plowed 2 seasons only.....was used to tow a camper for most of its life. I bought it off of a buddy with 260k. Made it 300k problem free miles. At 300k it had a minor coolant leak that turned out to only be an o ring, but I did a bulletproof cooler while it was apart. Also did a STC and IRP at the time. Should've done an HPOP but didnt. 2k miles later OP started getting weak during startups, so it is getting an HPOP now. I can't deal with questionable cold starts. Brand new Cooper 18 ATs in the tune of $1k. Newer Napa batteries, radiator, fan clutch, ac comp, etc. All quality parts. Recent alternator and belt. Was my daily driver up until a few months ago. I love the truck but its too much truck to throw in the fleet or save as a backup. Currently has 305k. Don't let the miles scare you, its a good truck. Stock EVERYTHING. Exhaust, egr etc. Never tuned. Bulletproof cooler. That's the key to a 6.0's longevity. I've had several. I absolutely love them.

$9500 steals it. Miles or not, you will not find a better truck for the money. I've got double that in it after owning it for 2 years and over 40k miles, but I'm also realistic.

Bed is beat up. Has random scratches etc. I never wash it so its dirty in pics inside and out. A good detail would make a world of difference. Was 2 tone blk/silver but I painted the bottom black to match. Comes with a gooseneck turnover ball. Can come with a Blizzard truckside for an additional cost.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Also, this truck has NEVER had a salt spreader so its very clean in the bed and underside

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

$9k bottom dollar. All dialed in and ready for another 300k