1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 F250 4x4 X cab for sale 5.4 v8

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Jun 30, 2013.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Selling a good truck here boys. It's an 05 F250 X cab 8ft bed. 4wd. XL with power windows and locks, ac. Rubber floor, sealed beam lights, black bumpers. Captains but no console. Clean truck with some rust starting on the rear wheelwells. A few dings but nice looking overall. White with grey int.

Has a set of H2 take off 315/70/17 BFG's

This is a truck I sold to a good buddy of mine last year. He's a mechanic by trade. About 6 months ago we pulled the motor and replaced it with a 54k mile one. The stock one had a loud timing chain rattle and I found him a good deal on a used motor and rather than dealing with the 3v chain/phaser issue it was easier just to replace it. That being said, with 54k you can imagine how quiet and smooth it runs. Since he did the work himself at his shop, I have no proof of this so you'll have to take my word for it (or not). Clock shows 180k and since I am in the biz, I realize the trucks value is based on that. So, you're buying a 180k truck. He works locally so he has probably only racked up a cpl thousand miles since. He wrote it down when it was swapped so I'll find out exactly.

He's still driving it. I will go over there and get pics shortly. He's trading it back to me for an upgrade. I'm just looking to get around my buyback price for it and get the deal done for him. I'll run it through the sale if it doesn't sell quick and it should pull similar $.

$5500

Books PPV in the 9k range. I'm selling it for trade price poor value, and its way nicer than that.

http://www.kbb.com/ford/f250-super-d...ue&anchor=true

I'll consider partial trades. But bear in mind I'm selling a $9k truck for $5500, so please don't try to convince me that your 95 is worth the same amount.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Absolute no bs lowest price is $5k on this. It's a great deal for someone needing a good truck. A buddy of mine is looking at it this week for a possible shop truck, but it's available for the moment. If it doesn't move this week, to the sale she goes.

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Well, he bought it. No longer available

4. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

GOOD didn't want the PBR empties in the bed any way........lmao

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

LMAO that's good scrap!

6. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

oh ya one more thing I'll trade ya my 97 F250 HD with new front drive ,tires front springs and only 52,684 orig mile..................what ya think oops almost forgot also an unopen case of Sam Adams..