1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 f250 4x4 CCSB 6.0 diesel auto wideout Tornado

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fatheadon1, Jan 6, 2013.

1. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

Well like the title says I'm selling my 05 f250 as its time for something bigger. The truck is fresh from having all its Factory Ford handicaps removed " head studs,headgaskets,egr delete,new oem oil cooler,stc and dummy plug update, new ford injectors mtw stage 2 towing turbo"Sct tuned from truck Source diesel super panty dropper tune. Have all the trucks history from new as it belonged to my friends dad before me. The truck is for sale with everything but I can remove the plow salter and 20s to lower the price. The truck had the plow and salter installed last year and has 3 small storms on it, and the truck was meticulously washed after each storm. Here's how it sits loaded [​IMG] the price as it sits is 28500 if I keep the plow setup Subtract 4000$ if I keep the salter setupSubtract 3000$ and if I keep the 20s and new bfgs an sell the truck with the stock 17s [​IMG] seen here Subtract 2500$ the truck has add a leaf in the rear,all led Whelen strobes,hids in harley headlights,led reverse lights,all new,shocks,fresh cat ec1 rated coolant,coolant filter,trans flush, and a Pioneer AppRadio. The truck has a clean nj title I'm the 2nd owner never been in an Accident or flood. It has 140,000 miles when I did the heads its was Preventive there was no problem, but a recent Career change is pushing me to sell a truck I planed to keep forever as you can tell by the amount of money into the truck. The Flaws: it had rust forming when I got the truck over the wheel wells has not gotten an worse do to use of fluid film. The rear bumper is rusted an so is the trailer hitch also was like that when I got it. I have a lead on a 2012 bed tailgate and bumper to fix all the rust if it Bothers potential buyers. The transfer tank in the truck is the only thing I'm keeping. I'm sure I'm missing some stuff but this post is long winded enough so ill end with I'm not gonna give the truck away so if you don't like my price move on also if you don't like 6.0 move on this is a solid truck for a very Specific buyer if I can not get my price I don't need to take low ball offers. Thanks for viewing if you like the truck please feel free to bump the thread.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2013
  2. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

Holy crap he's selling the 6.0.

3. nixray

nixray Senior Member

Nice truck and a free bump

4. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

Great looking truck, I hope whoever buys it keeps the Harley wheels on it, it really sets the look of the truck. What are you going to replace it with?

5. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

I'm looking to get into a Single axle 16 ft body dump or rolloff. I'd really rather sell my 2012 but its the same thing as this truck when it come to a very Specific market. If I find someone to buy this for fair money its gonna be hard to let go after all my hard work and cash Poured into this truck.

6. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Nice truck may I suggest the roll off might be more but in the long run much more versatile
    Good luck

7. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Man oh Man U got me thinking. I had two 05's. what's you price with truck side, rims and tires?

8. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

Truck side mount harness and contorler left on the truck with the rims tires would be 22,500 I need to add that the truck has its dents and dings it cleans up well but its not perfect.

9. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

Video of a launch just so you can hear there is no slipping in the trans an the motor is healthy[​IMG] gotta love the 6.0 Growl

10. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

What!!!!!! A truck that's 8 years old has dents, unreal. 22,495.00

Is it a XLT sport?

11. 07PSDCREW

07PSDCREW Senior Member

Ha ha ha. That's funny right there.... Nice truck... Sad to see it go off the pages of plowsite...
    Free bump!

12. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

Yes xlt sport blue outside black leather with sunfoof power front seats. 22,495 its your ill full it with diesel but not fuel Conditioner for you!!!

13. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

An psdcrew I don't wanna sell the truck but when I did all the work to it my day job was running a tree company so I built this truck with plans to drive it daily for Estimates and towing the company bobcat or stump grinder. But that company is going down hill so I'm taking my Customers an starting my own thing and while this truck is Capable of filling my needs I just don't have the heart to run it to the ground. So if I can part ways an give it to a good home then it will be on to something like this http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=200867019473 if only to have the bigger truck so my name can be bigger on the side for my ex boss to see me working when he's not.

14. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

update the rust over the wheel wells has started to show more just did all new brakes tho

15. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

How much for salter

16. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

3000 with everything needed