1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 F250/350 and BOSS Plows

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Eyesell, Oct 29, 2004.

1. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Thought I'd let everyone know, I ordered my 05 250 and was told that my rig from my plow ( BOSS ) will not fit the truck. I called BOSS and they are now selling ( 4 ) brackets that will be required. My plow is currently on my 03 250, and the plow was purchased new last year, the differences are the new sway bar and a bumper support. The brackets will give extra support for the ft. bumper, the other ( 2 ) brackets will go around the new sway bar. You will also be required to purchase a new wiring harness adapter if you have the jewel style lights. I am paying the dealer $ 295.00 for everything.

Let me know if you want the part numbers and I will post them.

Just a little FYI

Take care ! :)

2. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Interested in selling me your light bar? :D

3. dag-otto

dag-otto Member

Hi Eyesell and congrats on your new truck!

I am looking at 2005's as well, and em wondering what made you go with the F-250 over the F-350?
    Wonder if there is anyway of swapping that 05 Grill back to the 2004 one? :)

Cheers
    Mike

4. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Paid $ 500.00 bucks for that baby last year, would have to get $ 400.00 or so for it.

5. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

6. dag-otto

dag-otto Member

Thanks man, thats quite helpful. Sounds like your going to have one heck of a rig.

Cheers
    Mike