1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 f 350 4x4 diesal dump fisher plow 26k miles auto 1 owner$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MJJMOTA01, Nov 9, 2008.

1. MJJMOTA01

MJJMOTA01 Junior Member

Looking to sell has ac cd 4x4 under warr 3 plug fisher must sell makeing room for new truck pushed snow very slow for state only 24999 add 3k for plow paid over $45,000.00 call james 508 737 9592 in mass

2. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Um so how did you pay over $45k when the MSRP is ONLY $36K and a plow is $5k more and thats generous for your plow!!! LMAO!!! Oh BTW NO ONE pays OVER the MSRP; try like 3-4 THOUSAND LESS!!!! LMAO!!!!!! good luck!
  3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Wouldn't the dump box be worth something? I think your forgetting that.
  4. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

I am with Dave on this one. $36k for truck, $3500-6000 for bed plus installation, $4k for plow, lights on top another $250, hitch, etc. Probably was close to $45k. Nice looking truck, good luck with the sale.
  5. MJJMOTA01

MJJMOTA01 Junior Member

Lmao.....lmao....is that all you can say cause you just made me lmfao.....hahaha *******.....

Real men buy trucks with cab and chasies then buy bodys that cost thousands, not buy pickups....
  6. qualitylawncare

qualitylawncare Senior Member

lol..... der..... nice truck