1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 F-250 XLT diesel 4x4 short bed

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ultimate plow, Jun 2, 2014.

1. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

2005 F-250 XLT diesel 4x4 short bed truck. 101k miles. I have owned it since 09 with 38k miles. Oil changes every 3k and fuel filters every 6k. I have used power service on every other fill up since Iv owned it. I have babied this truck mechanically and always kept the truck clean outside and inside. I installed EGR delete, updated stc fitting, banjo bolts, blue spring, upgraded heavy duty ficm, has a newer garrett powermax turbo all work done around 50k miles.. I have a $1k dollar leveling suspension kit on it made by icon with heavy duty coils, shocks and 4" rear block. Also installed a brand new ranch hand rear bumper 2 years ago. Has 08 tow mirrors installed as well. Nitto terra grappler tires are newer and have lots of tread left. I will leave lightbar on roof with backrack. Whelen led brake light system. Leather seats and black interior. Truck has never let me down and is not a junker. Ill add more pics soon just wanted to get this posted. 847-346-4509 $18k or best obo

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 2, 2014
  2. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

Damn thats a pretty truck...good luck with the sale!

3. dieselboy01

dieselboy01 Senior Member

Are you selling the truck with the plow?

4. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care Senior Member

Very nice truck!

5. ultimate plow

from N. IL

Plows are available

6. firedawg1983

firedawg1983 Member

What kinds of plows are available?

7. ultimate plow

from N. IL

Western straight blades. Pro +'s and pro's. 8, 8half and 9's available.

8. firedawg1983

firedawg1983 Member

How much for a Pro plus 8 and a half? Just trying to price everything out. I'm looking for just plow side and a new controller had an MVP on my F250

9. ultimate plow

from N. IL

10. ultimate plow

from N. IL

11. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

I really want to make offer, just need to justify buying it. The 05-07 is the best looking SD ever. Question, how does a xlt have leather seats?

12. ultimate plow

from N. IL

Good question olddogg. I asked myself the same thing then years ago. I guess the sport packages offered leather in XLT otherwise it would be a lariet.

13. SnowFakers

SnowFakers Senior Member
    from CT

Yes leather was an option for XLT in 05-07, a friend has a nearly identical truck with black leather. I love 6.0's, wish I had the cash to buy yours! Great looking truck!

14. ultimate plow

from N. IL

17k OR BEST OFFER.. Very well maintained truck. Had a new 4" exhaust installed along with every fluid changed. Diff fluids to T case and trans within the last month.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2014
  15. BIG NICKY

BIG NICKY Member

i like the pics at the old Brunswick zone in algonquin

16. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Nice looking truck!

17. ultimate plow

from N. IL