1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 F 150

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Blamby, Oct 17, 2005.

1. Blamby

Blamby Junior Member

What plow would you guys put on an 2005 F 150? Im starting to plow on my own?
  2. DJC

DJC Senior Member

what dealers do you have there??? Nothing bigger then a 7.5 I would say!!!!:waving:
  3. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

Snow-Way. I have a 03 F150 Flairside that I bought in July,And I put a MT-29 7.5 Poly with wireless remote,and their down-presser system on it.

MIAWPUKEK Senior Member

I got a 2004 Extended cab F150 4x4 flareside, I have a 7'6" Western Steel Pro plow, bit heavy, front end sags a abit, but nothing those load barriers or some weight in the box can't take care off. I agree, wouldn't go bigger than 7'6" for a F150 could be hard on the friont end. and don't work the truck too hard, don't push more than your truck can handle and don't ram snow banks.payup