1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 Erskine ES2000 Skid Snow Blower

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ProWorkz.com, Mar 8, 2006.

1. I have a 2005 Erskine ES2000 Skid Steer Snow Blower for sale with remote joystic control. Blower with joystick are worth over $5900.00. Blower has less than 15 hours on since I purchased it new from CAT back in November. Blower is located in Incline Village, Nevada.

Make me a reasonable offer and it is yours.......

Last edited: Mar 8, 2006
  2. Blower

Ok guys because winter is just pounding us out here in the West. I paid off my Erskine Blower and both my 2005 CAT 247's in 4 months. The Erskine ES2000 low flow blower needs to go. I am running all dozer blades and one high flow blower. Make offer and come pick up... Blower has less than 15 hours on it. And comes with the $450.00 joystick controller.......

Get it out of my garage.....!!!!!

Make Offer....!!!!