1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 Duramax Lifted, Loaded, best of everything

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Jan 20, 2010.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Seeing if I get any bites. I basically want payoff to buy another one. I had it sold to one of my buddies but due to poor credit and back tax issues he couldn't get the loan without me co-signing and I'd rather not.

2005 Chevrolet Silverado LT CCSB 4x4 LLY 4x4
    White with Light Grey Heated Leather
    Bose 6 disc, DIC, high idle, Onstar, etc...
    Volant CAI, MBRP Stainless 4" Turbo back
    06 tow mirrors, grille inserts, clear lights and a white H2 cluster.
    6" RCD lift with Fox Shox and Cognito UCA's
    Black 20" Moto Metal's with like new Pro Comp 35" X-MT's

I don't plan to sell it with any truckside plow stuff, strobe lights, etc but will include for fair replacement value.

180k TX miles on it. Its been through 1 winter here, and 1 season of plowing. When I lifted it (4/09), I replaced most wearable parts, tie rods, ball joints, idler, pitman, etc...

There's around $10k worth of extras on this truck. Stuff like the lift, $2,500, Fox Shox $400, UCA's $500, Rims/tires $3,500, mirrors $700, CAI $450, Exhaust $700, cluster $400, etc.....

Runs and drives like it has 50k, literally.

It has a few minor flaws, dent in drivers fender, small one in pass bedside, worn drivers seat from sliding in and out on the leather, etc. All estimated would be around $500 to fix. Stuff that never bothered me so I never worried about it.

Since the pic I removed the mouldings and decals and I think it looks 10x better.

I usually average around 15mpgs around town, and have done 23.3 on the eway.

I need to see $23k for it to get out of the loan. I re-fi'd about 6 months ago and loan value then through State Farm Bank was $27k. The one I'm looking to buy is $40k, otherwise I'd keep this one and pass it down. 2 higher payments just won't work for me right now.

It gets more looks and compliments than you can imagine. Many here have seen it in person. It's a very good running, driving, reliable truck.

Pics in a few

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

05a.jpg

05b.jpg

05c.jpg

3. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Wanna trade for my uni setup? lol
    Beautiful truck!

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Thanks bud, and sure! I'll take the plow on partial trade!!!!

5. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

lol, how about m plow, truck, and first born child?

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

lol...................hmmmmmmmmmm

7. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

bill if you would have had this up for sale in may it would have been sold

8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Thanks Dave. Yeah we'll see. If I'm stuck with it that's fine, I really love it; I just found a newer body style one already done up like mine, and I got the new truck bug that I usually get every couple years!!

9. Showmestaterida

Showmestaterida Senior Member

Any pictures w/out decals and trim?

10. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'll get a few later today

11. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Here's a few from today. Its a little dirty and rainy, but you get the idea. The fuel/transfer tank won't be included b/c I need it but the back bumper can be. I planned to put it on one of my other trucks but if the buyer prefers I can leave it on. Its a Ranch Hand and costs like $700 and is worth every penny.

IMG_4795.jpg

IMG_4796.jpg

IMG_4797.jpg

12. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

That truck is sick! I wish I had the money, I'd jump on that bad boy!! LOoks good with the stripped emblems and good luck with the sale!!

13. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Thanks!!!!!!

14. sle

sle Member
    from midwest

Sharp looking truck!!
    How does that truck handle with plow?
    Would you take a 2 million pennys? J/K
    Good luck

15. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Thank you. Handles the plow as good as anything else. Been running MVPs on my lifted trucks for a few years now with no adverse affects.

16. duramax-king

duramax-king Senior Member

bump for a nice truck.... Did u plow with 35'' also how did the truck handle it?

17. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Yep I plow on the 35s. The truck doesn't even know the difference IMO.

Thanks!

18. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Sweet truck!!

19. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Thanks Dave

20. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Bump. Although it's gonna kill me to do so, I'll sell with truckside plow stuff for my asking price. That's about $1k for free. I want to move this (or my 01) to get the new one before it slips out of my hands!!