1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 Duramax CCSB lifted loaded

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Feb 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

It is an 05 Chevy, from TX 2 years ago. 188k miles. White crew cab short bed, grey heated leather, onstar, bose 6 disc, DIC, etc. Pretty much every option offered in 05. I use it so it's not perfect. A few dents and dings, tear in the drivers seat, but nice overall. RCD 6" with nice 35" X MT's on Black Motos, Cognito UCA's. Front end parts were new when I put the lift on about 8k ago. Same for the tires.

Some of you may recognize the truck from my last ad when I thought it had a bad HG b/c of a coolant issue. Well I took it to the dealer and turns out it was the EGR cooler. All fixed and ready to rock.

$19,995 firm

2. timebomb9900

timebomb9900 Junior Member

good looking truck.....
  3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

An update, although its only been 24 hours or so.........

I decided to put an MVP back on it today just b/c I have the truck and can use another one on a big acct of mine. BUT anyone interested can still buy it and I'll either remove everything quick or sell with the MVP. Will sell all for $23k ready to get right to work. If I wind up not selling it, so be it. I forgot how much I love this thing!
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.