1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 dodge dakota v6 4x4.... new guy!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by nalegtx, Dec 22, 2008.

1. nalegtx

nalegtx Senior Member

i need a plow for 2-4 driveways tops. all short driveways not too much slope. 2 are my own 2 are my buddies. i am stuck between 2 plows. I got my heart set on the Fisher SD 7'6" like it cuz its low weight and has 26' balde hieght. but i keep hearing about these snoways......any input on these or other plows would be great thanx guys........let the snow fall!!!!!!!payup:D

2. russ130

russ130 Senior Member

It always starts out as just 2 or 3 driveways, next thing you know you have 40 of them. The snoways are well engineered plows that are lightweight but will handle 40 driveways a storm. They have features built into them that gotta have the other guys saying "now why didn't I think of that". So with that said I think you should give them a glance and do a little reading. For a little dakota I don't think you could find a better option.

3. E.D.

E.D. Junior Member

Do you have/plan to get insurance? If not i wouldnt suggest getting near anyone elses property especially being a new guy. You say these guys are your buddies but you'd be suprised to see how quickly "buddies" will turn on you after you run into their garage with the plow :) Anyway just something for you to think over, goodluck man