1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 Chevy Ext Cab w/Duramax & 7 1/2 Meyer Poly w/Wings

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by medicboot, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. medicboot

medicboot Junior Member

I will try to get pictures up this evening. Im selling my truck so I can get something more carseat friendly. Sorry no trades (wife wants to pick out new vehicle). This is a great truck. Clean and powerful. No rust. Has never given me any trouble but I have never beat on it. Here is a link to the info:

www.2005chevy.webs.com

Let me know what you think. YES it does carry a total of 96 gallons of fuel. You can go almot 2000mi before a fillup. But a fillup costs almost $300.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2009
  2. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

All fine and good...pictures sell trucks. Just a thought

3. medicboot

medicboot Junior Member

Sorry for the quality but it was dark outside. I tried to pull it into the station but this was the best I could do. ill get some better pics soon.

Ok couldnt figure out how to post them here but I put them on the for sale website. Just click on Photos at the top.

www.2005chevy.webs.com

4. medicboot

medicboot Junior Member

5. medicboot

medicboot Junior Member

Next time Ill try to clean the nside before I take some pics. :)

6. Mdwstsnow512

Mdwstsnow512 Senior Member

link doesnt work,

thanks
    Nate

7. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

How much are you asking?

8. MrMatty9

MrMatty9 Junior Member

Free bump and a question.......?

Did you pass my info along to your buddy with the Curtis? Just wondering as I have not heard anything. Thank you, Matt from Mountain Top PA

9. medicboot

medicboot Junior Member

Im asking $23,500 (not sure what they are going for so I just took $3k off what KBB said). Matty, Ill see him today and shoot you an email. Thanks guys.

10. medicboot

medicboot Junior Member

Those of you that are interested, make me an offer. Ill try to get some better pics this weekend.

11. medicboot

medicboot Junior Member

$22,500? Ill throw it up on ebay this week.

12. medicboot

medicboot Junior Member

---- ttt ----

13. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

I think you'd sell it more around $19k.....my buddies selling the exact same truck but gas and 55k miles for $12k and he's had it for sale for over two months now

14. medicboot

medicboot Junior Member

$21500 ??? Anyone

15. medicboot

medicboot Junior Member

Thanks Truck is SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.