1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 chevy 2500hd ext cab 4wd loaded! cheap $16,000

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by grassmanvt, Jun 7, 2008.

1. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

Up for sale today is a nice 2005 chevy 2500hd with only 53,000 miles. Has the very reliable, 6 liter gas engine, auto trans, and this critter is loaded! Its an lt model with power leather heated seats, 6 disc cd changer with bose sound, onstar, all the power goodies, a spray in bedliner, tow pack, ec. This truck stickered for about $39,500 (still have the original window sticker)Very few flaws on this rig, on small dent in the lower side of the drivers door,(easily fixable)and the drivers side seat seam had started to come apart but was fixed. Very functional and you can't feel it but its easily seen. Selling way below book, $16,000.E-mail or call 802-793-7023 for more info.This would make an awesome plow truck, has plow prep but to the best of my knowledge has not ever plowed. I can e-mail more pictures to anyone interested.

05 chevy 2500 hd lt 008.jpg

2. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

That is very arguably the best color GM has ever put on a truck! You should have no trouble selling at that price. Free bump to the top for ya! Best of luck

~Kevin

3. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Agreed. Although, I also like the dark grey or pewter. But that's a really sharp color. It'll go in no time. Free bumpity bump.

4. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

Thanks for the comments. I have to agree the color is pretty nice although I'm a little biased. My favorite however is still the bright victory red. I wish this one was that because it would match my two 07' dumps. At this price it should sell although half of me wants to hold on to it. (that would be the part of me that pays the bills)

5. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

I also have a blizzard 810 power plow that would fit this truck that I would sell for an additional $2500 not installed. Just thought someone might be more interested that way.

6. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

Alright guys, anyone interested at $15,000? Thats the absolute best I can do. I know trucks have taken a beating price wise but nada on this one is still about $20k. Can't do a penny less, I'll keep driving it otherwise, just thought I'd see if there were any takers? As stated earlier, blizzard plow available at extra cost.

7. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

You'll get good visibility with Craigslist too. There you reach a wider market of buyers. Again, with a gem like yours it shouldn't be too long.

8. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

Last chance guys, if not sold within a week or so it will stay in the fleet till next year, were do you find em' loaded like this for 15k? A three year old truck for half price! If someone buys this week, I'll even throw in a new set of tires! Also, just cleaned her up yesterday, interior cleaned up nice, looks good!

9. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

Back up for sale, been driving it all summer, has 63k now, goes great, fresh round of rubber two days ago. Great truck just want to sell a couple of my pickups and buy one new one. 15k for a 3 year old truck with all the goodies!

10. ondirtymax

ondirtymax Member

still got her?

11. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

Yup, couple more miles but still got her, think its under 64k

12. musclecarboy

musclecarboy 2000 Club Member

13. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

15k with the new tires. I run it everyday, goes great, just going to buy a new one if it sells.