1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 Chevy 2500HD Duramax & 8' Boss SuperDuty

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by xcrunner0, Sep 6, 2016.

1. xcrunner0

xcrunner0 Junior Member

Hi Guys,
    I've been a long time lurker but never joined in until now. I have this truck available for sale. Please let me know if you're interested. Great clean truck, only used it and the plow one season, and found the crew cab was too large for some of my places.
    Truck is in great shape and runs strong @ 228,000 miles. No issues with the 2015 Boss either, the edge barely worn and comes with plow wings. All fluids/filters were changed with synthetics when I bought the truck about 10,000 miles ago. Transfer case was also rebuilt and the pump saver kit was added to fix the GM pump rub issue. Tires are Goodyear Wrangler DuraTracs with at least 75% left on them. Spray in bed liner with bed in near perfect condition, no signs of a gooseneck or fifth ever installed. Does have a Trailer brake controller and reese hitch. The backup lights on the headache rack are tied into the factory cargo bed switch and provide good light for the bed and rear area. I upgraded the stereo to a aftermarket system with DVD and Bluetooth connection for hands free calling and address book, and tied in the steering wheel controls so they still work as well. It also has a backup camera within the stereo which is really nice for trailers.
    Asking 20k OBO. The toolbox and headache rack are negotiable if desired.
    Please PM me and I'll send more pictures.
    1.jpg 2.jpg
    HEStufrthnnails likes this.