1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 Chevy 2500 HD

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by flykelley, Sep 8, 2013.

1. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Hi Guys
    I'm selling my 05 2500 HD ext cab 4x4 short box. It comes with a Boss 8.5 straight blade, 6.5 ft dump insert. Also have a salter that fits the dump insert. I am the only one who has ever plowed with this truck. Truck has 154k miles on it. It I'd load, power DS seat, Bose radio with CD & cass. Ac, PW, PL, auto, plow prep,trailer package, cruise, tilt. Bucket seats center console. Sliding rear window, dark tint. Hideaway strobes front & back. Timbrens on the front, airbags on the rear. Box has few dings but the truck is very solid, would drive it anywhere. Many new parts, stainless steel brake lines. I have always taken care of this truck, hasn't plowed much in the last two years. Asking $12,500 Michigan. Flykelley930@mac.com

Mike

2. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

I'm guessing its a 6.0?

3. flykelley

Yes all 2500 HD with plow prep are 6.0 gas, but thanks for point that out to me.

Mike

4. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Oh? Didn't the 8.1 come with a plow prep? I think it did.

5. flykelley

It could have been offered but I was always told you could get the 6.0 in a plow prep but I could have been given bad info.

Mike

6. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Pic's usually help with the sale or at least the color of the vehicle.

7. flykelley

Nothing but a nice bright RED, going to have to take some current pictures.

Mike

8. grnstripes

grnstripes Senior Member

both 6.0 and 8.1 came with the snow plow prep but in 2007 the 8.1 went away so the 6.0 was the only gas opption with the plow prep