1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 Chevy 2500 HD with Western and Sno Ex

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by firebug130, Mar 26, 2011.

1. firebug130

firebug130 Member

2005 Chevy 2500HD Reg cab, LB. LS trim with rubber floors. Auto, 6.0 V8. 4wd. Spray in liner, diamond plate toolbox. Approx 150k, 2nd owner. New Big O tires and brakes. No rust or dents. Body is excellent, interior is good ( 1st owner was smoker, few small spots in seats ). White with cloth interior. AC, PS PW Cruise, CD. Tow package with brake controller.

Sold business and this was a truck that was not part of the deal.

Western ProPlow 8ft ( ultra mount ) and Sno Ex 1075 spreader with in cab controller and swing away mount.

Truck may need minor exhaust work, there is a slight rattle near catalytic converter. Could be that or simple as heat sheild. This just developed but does not affect running of truck and does not rattle all the time.

Will only sell as package, will not seperate ALL FOR $ 11,500.00

502 609 7753
    Jay Koestel

chevy1.jpg

chevy2.jpg

chevy3.jpg

chevy4.jpg

2. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

How old are the plow and salter?

3. firebug130

firebug130 Member

Plow and spreader are 5 yrs old approx.

4. carguyrob

carguyrob Junior Member
    from ohio

I like the truck. Didn't look like I could send you a PM, I'll call tomorrow.