1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 Chevy 1 ton dump

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by LB Landscaping, Apr 4, 2006.

1. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping Senior Member
    from Maine

This listing is for a buddy if mine.

2005 Chevy 1 ton dump. 4X4, auto, A/C, pintle combo hitch, custom tool boxes, and a Fisher 8 1/2 V plow. Truck runs and looks new and has 15,000k miles. Asking $28000 or BRO. I will try to get pics for anyone interested.

2. Surfside

Surfside Member

pics? is it diesel?

3. LB Landscaping

from Maine

6 liter V8. No pics yet but I'll post some as soon as he gets them to me. Its blue in color, dark gray interior.

4. Surfside

Surfside Member

Sound like a good deal. I look and its twin at a dealer up the road, it had 30 or so k and no plow for more money. Im try'n to get into a diesel,need to sell my two trucks before my dealer sells the truck I want.Thanks for the info

5. LB Landscaping

from Maine

Yeah its a nice truck if I needed another I grab it in a second. If I see any diesels around I'll let you know.

6. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Dunno. My dealer had a similar truck; was an '06, 0 miles but no plow for $32K...

7. LB Landscaping

from Maine

He's taking offers. The Plow was $4500 and has been used 3 times, the tool boxes and racks total around $2000.