1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 Chev 2500HD

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by djagusch, Nov 18, 2010.

1. djagusch

djagusch 2000 Club Member
    from mn

2005 Chev 2500HD, Reg Cab, Long Box, 4X4, auto, AC, 6.0 V8, 78,000 miles, white, brand new firestone transforce tires. bedliner, new brake controller. Very nice Chev work truck. Rubber floor, floor mats, manual locks, windows, HD trailer package. I purchased it to add a second plow truck to my operation, a couple accounts fell threw so it's not needed. I had it went over this fall and had anything that could cause a problem replaced before snow flew. It was DOT inspected in October also. This truck is not a fixer upper, very solid, reliable, and ready to make money. $16,000 or make an offer. Email or call Dustin 651-983-8520

I did purchase a Western Unimount plow for it but I have not mounted it. The snowplow can be bought for $2200 and I will install it for free with the truck purchase.

The dump insert in the back of the truck is not for sale as I will put it back in my main truck.

DSCF1936.jpg

2. espyj

espyj Member

where in MN are you?

3. djagusch

from mn

In St Croix Falls, WI which is a little under 2hrs for you. I can meet you in the cities if you like. Also in the pic you can see the show me light on the roof that I didn't mention. Very nice truck and worth the drive to see it.

4. djagusch

from mn

Bump, Does $15,000 get anyone interested?

5. fozzy

fozzy Member

What size is the plow ? Is it a straight or V ?

6. djagusch

from mn

Straight 8ft. Has snow flap and will come with a new cutting edge, lights are in good shape.