1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

()()()()()()2005 Boss Snow Plow()()()()()() <<PICTURES>>

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Bldrs83, Nov 28, 2008.

1. Bldrs83

Bldrs83 Member

Last edited: Nov 28, 2008
  2. drumbo

drumbo Member

Plow only? You know you got insurance reimbursement for that mount & wiring...pass that savings on to the next guy....

3. Bldrs83

Bldrs83 Member

LOL!!!

You're right, but I also pay my premiums!!! If that guy pays my premiums, we might work something out. I got what I had in it, I didn't get any money for the plow though.

4. drumbo

drumbo Member

Oh, I think it's a great looking plow. But by the time another guy has to go get the rest of the parts, he'll be into it a little more than some other complete plow kits, right?

I have one identical to this one and I wish I would have seen this plow before I just bought 2 others...but I would've wanted a little more discount for the blade alone...

What are they going for on Ebay?

5. drumbo

drumbo Member

Nevermind...just saw yours on Ebay...lol

6. Bldrs83

Bldrs83 Member

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...321481369&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT&viewitem=

My item description tells the price breakdown. Basically, you'll save about $700 off of a new one....the blade that is. Thing is, one just sold on ebay the other day that was very similar for $3750 and was in the same part of the U.S. so I don't think it will take long. The people that bid it up to the 3500-3600 range and didn't get that one I think would jump on this one. If they were going to pay that much yesterday, why not today? There is obviously a market for a blade only. Time will tell I reckon.

7. drumbo

drumbo Member

Well...either way, I wish you luck! I would want the same if it were me...bump.