1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 Bobcat Toolcat 5600, $21k

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by TDS Landscaping, Apr 25, 2015.

1. TDS Landscaping

TDS Landscaping Junior Member

For sale:

2005 Bobcat Toolocat 5600, B series. In great shape, under 2000 hours on the Kubota diesel. Zero leaks or mechanical issues to speak of. Looking to get $21,000 obo.

Selling to pay cash for other equipment, will purchase new Toolcat this fall. We don't have use for it in the summer months, We used it strictly for snow removal, running snowblower, broom and 8' Kage. We also used it for liquid de-icing sidewalks. I have a 110 gallon liquid de-icing sprayer i would be willing to sell with it if interested.

Comes with factory bucket.

Also comes with a set of basically brand new snow tires. Firestone winterforce on painted steel rims. Bought them in January and we hardly got any snow this year. Tread 99%.

The driver side floor was starting to rust through (common on these driving down salty roads) so this winter we cut it out and welded in new sheet metal and then prep'd and rhino lined it.
    The back window got smashed out and was very expensive to buy a factory replacement, so it is plexiglass. Serves its purpose and is air/water tight, not all scratched up.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Call, text or email Jordan.
    jordan@smithlawn.net

Thanks

img_0039.jpg

img_0036.jpg

img_0041.jpg

img_0034.jpg

img_0043.jpg

2. TDS Landscaping

TDS Landscaping Junior Member

Additional images

img_0044.jpg

img_0047.jpg

img_0048.jpg

img_0051.jpg

img_0049.jpg

3. Buddhaman

Buddhaman Senior Member

I have one of these. Awesome machines for snow or dirt work. I also run the 8' Kage. Free bump