1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 bobcat s300

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 90plow, Feb 24, 2014.

1. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

For sale 2005 bobcat s300. Enclosed cab with heat and air. Newer tires, air oil, fuel and cab filters all serviced in the past 100 hours. Roughly 2405 hours on the machine. Pilot controls all lights, wipers blowers work as they should. Comes with standard bucket fork available as well. Asking 27,500 Obo willing to negotiate. http://newjersey.craigslist.org/hvo/4347448417.html
    Craigslist ad since I can't upload pictures from my phone. Reason for selling is to buy a backhoe or loader.
    If you feel the need to post an opinion about my price feel free to pm me but don't plaster my post with negativity. Thanks

2. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Bump all offers considered

3. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

Is it a 2 speed?

4. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

This old man's eyes can see the sticker that says 2 SPEED.

5. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Yes sorry it's a two speed with the power tach.