1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 blizzard 810 forsale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BDEMOTT, Jan 30, 2009.

1. BDEMOTT

BDEMOTT Senior Member

i am selling a2005 blizzard 810 in rochester ny. the plow has a new motor, pump, wiring harness, and an extra angle cylinder comes with the plow. it includes all the mounting brackets for a 03-08 dodge ram 2500/3500, also the entire wireing harness which includes a joy stick controller. I love the plow but the dealer in my area went out of buisiness and i have to drive an hr to get it serviced. im selling it for 3500.00 and that includes everything listed above. pick up only.

2. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

what are you going to replace it with? interested in a trade, I am thinking of getting rid of my boss vee on my chevy

3. BDEMOTT

BDEMOTT Senior Member

what year is the plow

4. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

4 years, but it did not get used at all last season so only 3 seasons worth of use. I have pics in another thread where I was looking to trade it for a straight blade if you are interested.

5. BDEMOTT

BDEMOTT Senior Member

post the link to the other thread so i can see it

6. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

7. BDEMOTT

BDEMOTT Senior Member

sorry but you would have to give me about a $1000 for me to even consider that trade.. this plow is in perfect condition. the one there is worth about $2500 at the most.

8. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

if you can buy one for 2500 you should.

9. 04ram2500hd

04ram2500hd Junior Member
    from ny

i will trade you a 2 year old 7'6" boss supper duty and mounts /wireing to a 04 ram 2500 hd

10. BDEMOTT

BDEMOTT Senior Member

not looking for a trade everyone. if you have the money we will talk other than that dont bother

11. BDEMOTT

BDEMOTT Senior Member

to the top