1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 9' Pro Plus plow for trade

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Jakkle5, Dec 26, 2006.

1. Jakkle5

Jakkle5 Member
    from Mass

Looking to trade my blade/hydraulics...etc basically everything not attached to the truck for a 8' Pro blade. Got a new truck and this ones a little bigger than I would like it to be. Looking to trade straight up. Been used exactly 6 times to plow my driveway and the neighbords. Maybe 15 driveways total each storm. Great condition. Let me know what you have. Plow is located on the south shore of MA.

Jakkle5@aol.com

Thanks

2. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

do you want to sell the blade?

3. Jakkle5

Jakkle5 Member
    from Mass

not sure it would be worth it to sell it and then try to buy a new one. Cant find any 8 to 8.5' plows for sale without brackets and wiring. If you could find one for me i'd be all for it.

4. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Dude if you had said something last week. I could have traded you a 7.5' Pro plus blade poart only (just swapped out a 8.5' blade). But I cut it up to make my own straight wings. GRRRRRRRRRRRR

5. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

I have an 8.5ft unltramount blade ONLY, I'll trade you for yours. We can meet halfway.

6. Jakkle5

Jakkle5 Member
    from Mass

I'm having a little confusion on what would work with my truck and what wont work. I'm heading to the lot right now to take some pics. I'll post them up when i get back. Thanks

7. I Have A 8' Ultra Mount New Last Year Im On Long Island Get Back To Me On That What Is It On Now I Have A 3500 Chevy Dump . I Belive They Will Swap Right Over!!

8. Aspen Snow

Aspen Snow Senior Member

I have a 8' Western Ultramount Pro Plow that is one season old that I would trade with you.

9. Jakkle5

Jakkle5 Member
    from Mass

OK, i took the pics today, will upload them in a few minute but i found out i have a plain old "Pro" and not the "Pro Plus" which makes a difference. I've been told i can just swap blades only with someone who has a "Pro". Hope that clears things up.

10. Jakkle5

Jakkle5 Member
    from Mass

We could swap blades only and make it a whole lot easier for both of us. The truck this plow came off of was a chevy 3500 dually dump that was traded in so it fits perfectly width wise.

11. Jakkle5

Jakkle5 Member
    from Mass

I'd like to swap the blade only as i'm told thats all i need to do as long as your plow truly is a "Pro" plows. Let me know.

12. Jakkle5

Jakkle5 Member
    from Mass

here are the pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just took the shrink wrap off it today so its pretty dirty but you get the idea. Like i said above i'd like to just trade the blade only with someone with a 8'. Thanks

13. Jakkle5

Jakkle5 Member
    from Mass

Bump! Anyone out there want a 2 yr old 11 guage 9' blade??

14. jake how bad is the paint peeling? my 8' is like it is out of the box !

15. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

As I posted before, do you want to sell this blade?

16. Jakkle5

Jakkle5 Member
    from Mass

The paint isnt peeling at all. The cutting edge is rusty like they get when you use them for the first time but other than that there are no gouges in the paint or rust on the blade itself. It does have one yellow/white mark from parking a little too close to a pole cover at work. You can actually see it in the first picture on the top right of the blade.

Dieseld how much would you be willing to spend? I called up the place i bought the plow from and they said a new 9' 11 guage blade is $1379 plus shipping. Obviously taking into account the blade is 2 yrs old now, i wouldnt expect that amount. Let me know. Thanks

Last edited: Jan 5, 2007
  17. Jakkle5

Jakkle5 Member
    from Mass

Last chance before i trade it away for a 7.5 with wings!!

18. Ggg6

Ggg6 Senior Member
    from IL

I am interested in what you have. I have a 8' 6" pro plow unimount and I would like a 9' plow I am in IL.

19. Jakkle5

Jakkle5 Member
    from Mass

Could you take some pictures of the blade and email them to

Jakkle5@aol.com.

Thanks

20. Kosty

Kosty Member

hey im me on aim im intrested in that blade