1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 3500 Cummins

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by wls, May 4, 2005.

1. wls

wls Senior Member

I just bought a 05 3500 dually diesel, was wondering who plowed with one last winter. I had a 810 on a f-250, and probably will put it on the dodge dually, give me all the stuff on these dodges, timbrens etc. I have the 5200 lb a front axle. Thanks
  2. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

sorry I cant help ya, lol. but thats awsome. Lets see some pic's!!!
  3. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

Not too sure on the brandy-new trucks- but I know they drivetrain should handle anything you throw at it with proper maintenance and not being abused.
    Welcome to the "dark side" or trucking, Coal burners!! :nod: Been plowing with my '96 CTD for 5+ years and LOVE it.

best price I have seen on Timbrins is at Truckspring.com BTW.
  4. cumminswithplow

cumminswithplow Senior Member

I have an 05 2500 longbox with the cummins. I plowed with it last winter. I loved it. Had no problems. I put on the timbrens. But my plow didnt even wiegh it down enough to use them. I have a westen V.
  5. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

Cummins with plow

Every bump, pothole railroad track etc your trucks frontend is thanking you for the timbrens. Stacking also you may not touch with the blade on but like I said every bump etc they are touching :)
  6. cumminswithplow

cumminswithplow Senior Member

I am sure they touch occasionally. I love the truck. everythng about it. It plows well. I hope with good service I will have it for years.