1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 20ft Enclosed FS

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by PremierLand, Jan 30, 2006.

1. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Im selling my enclosed trailer. It is 20 footer Haulmark, bought it in May of 2005. It has brakes on both axles, lights, break away, all the stuff for dot. It also has the HD ramp gate and a side door, and the extended height package and stone guard. Its black, I bought it in May and have all the paperwork. I need a dump trailer due to changing business plans. The vynil is easy to come off, just need a hairdryer :)

PM me or give me a ring and leave me a message at the business phone 313-575-9323. $4600. These are around $7,000 new, so get this for $4600 and save money, plus its in great shape and only a few months old.

Additionally, I've seen several older trailers, that are even smaller than this, and they're asking around the 4-5k range. Why not get a bigger bang for the buck? Anyway, my loss is your gain. This will most likely be gone soon as its on several other sites including local shops.

This must sell, 313 575 9323.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2007
  2. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Anyone interested give me a call. 313 477 4505

Last edited: Mar 1, 2007
  3. Ian

Ian Member

Mark

Check private messages.

Patrick