1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2005 17" steel wheels

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by suttonsuperduty, Aug 10, 2005.

1. suttonsuperduty

suttonsuperduty Junior Member
    from NH

I just received my 2005 Ford f-350 4 x 4. I am looking of a set of 17" steel wheels to mount my snows on. Does anyone know of any take-offs or someone selling any? I am located in central New Hampshire.

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Check e-bay.
  3. 75gmck25

75gmck25 Senior Member

Do you already have the snow tires? 16" takoff wheels are much easier to find and are usually cheaper. Just run the calculations and find out which 16" tire size and profile will be the same diameter as the 17" combination.

4. suttonsuperduty

suttonsuperduty Junior Member
    from NH

I have a set of 16's off my 01, with brand new Nokias, and they do not clear the brake calipers on the rear!
  5. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Try E-bay,summitracing.com. buy some 4x4 mags and check the ads,Search "Wheels" on the net. I bet you will not find used for a while yet.
    Might have to bite the bullet and have them put on and taken off till you find some.