1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 Wrangler TJ Plow Question

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by HDALLC, Dec 19, 2006.

1. HDALLC

HDALLC Junior Member

I have a 2004 Wrangler TJ with a 4" lift and 33" tires never though about plowing with the do you think it would work and if so what plow would you recomend
    Thanks

Jeep.JPG

Jeep1.JPG

Jeep2.JPG

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

I'd put a 22 series Snoway on it. use a rubicon mount to deal with the lift kit and tires.

3. theplowmeister

theplowmeister 2000 Club Member
    from MA

How much plowing you going to do?

I do 70 driveways, Fisher 7 1/2 RD plow 500Lb ballast in the rear Air shocks up front to help with the weight of the plow. use Real snow tires IE blizzaks go to a smaller tire.
    if your only going to do you driveway then get a small snowaway and be done.

What gears you running? With 33" tires I hope your not stock gears Auto, 5 sp?

saying you want to plow is like saying you wont to go off road.... what you need to do depends..............

4. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

I would agree with Basher. Our 22 series model makes an excellent application on the Wranglers. With a 5 year commercial warranty on all plow structural components and 2 year electric/hydraulic warranty you can't go wrong. You can learn more about our products by visiting our factory website http://www.snoway.com .