1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 Titan Pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by nycplow, Oct 19, 2004.

1. nycplow

nycplow Junior Member
    from nyc

04 Nissan Titan
    7'6" Sd Boss Plow

Picture 017.jpg

Picture 021.jpg

Picture 022.jpg

2. snoluvr

snoluvr Senior Member
    from RI

Great truck!! I was looking at those for another truck.Not sure how they will hold up.How much weight can the truck hold?good luck with it..looks great!

3. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

Very nice!!!
    I am glad to finally see a titan with a plow! It appears to be holding it quite nicely! Did you do anything to the front end, aux cooler, upgrade alternator? Did the dealer give you any trouble (nissan or boss) Just wondering :)

4. wls

wls Senior Member

almost looks to nice to put a plow on it. :)

5. nycplow

nycplow Junior Member
    from nyc

Thanks guys .
    Truck feels great with the plow on ,( drove home 35 miles after installed ).
    Purchased with a tow package option , it includes a bigger battery , tranny cooler , and tranny temperture gauge . I installed a 2" lift spacer on front end.
    BOSS dealer had no problem putting plow on ,they were impressed with how the truck handled it , NISSAN however said they will not cover any breakdown that is proven done by plowing . The FAWR is 3500# . Will soon see how she does pushing the white stuff ....

6. vector6

vector6 Senior Member

Wife said No!

I showed my wife your Titan with the plow setup.. she said..... No!.. :nono:

(already have a plow on my old truck)

Looks Great !

7. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

I can't believe some of these trucks you hang plows on, Aluminum wheels, power options, man do you realize what a plow does to a truck? Look at any 10 yr old plow truck and look at the degree of rust underneath. :nono:

8. cja1987

Well yes, but do trucks without plows not rust when driven in snow?

9. chtucker

chtucker Senior Member

Plow trucks don't rust everywhere... especially out here in Colorado

10. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

hey the titan looks great.As far as the other comments go i spent about 12 to 20 hrs in my truck for a snow storm and i want to be as compy as possible full power,cd player,power lumbar.And after EVERY storm my trucks get washed top to bottom

11. ZR2plower

ZR2plower Member

Just wondering how the Titan is working out for you this winter? I am seriously considering getting one this spring and wondered how things have held up. Thanks, Bill.

12. Allagash

Allagash Senior Member

I love the Titan. I test drove a crew cab a couple of times last year before getting my Ford. They really move out and the engine / exhaust sound awesome. The interior is top notch in my opionion. I too was told by the dealer not to plow with it. Did you get the captains chairs or the bench seat?

13. ZR2plower

ZR2plower Member

They tell you not to plow with an S10 ZR2 as well but I have used mine for 4 seasons now on over 60 driveways with nothing more than ball joints and CV joint replacement. I don't baby it none either. I am thinking that the Titan should hold up as well or better.

14. "MR.PLOW"

"MR.PLOW" Member

Nice Truck man, but i think plowing should be for the big boy trucks, DODGE CHEV OR FORD. That import junk, man I just don't like it. I'm probably gonna get a lot of S#*t for this comment, but I don't care. Thats my take on things and it's gonna stay that way. 1/2 ton 4X4 Dodge, Chev or Ford, will push way more than that little truck anyday.
    :waving:

15. cja1987

No, Titan can compete with any other 1/2 ton in its class including ford chevy and dodge. What facts are you basing your statement on, have you plowed with one. You also manage to contradict yourself in 5 lines. First you say "nice truck" then you call it "junk" makes me wonder about anything else you have to say. Its not nice to go calling somebodys $25,000+ set up "junk". How much do you have in your truck(s), how old are they? Would you like to post some pictures of yours so we can all make comments on it? Look at the pics and look at his comments about it, the truck seems to do quite well. Titan would not be my first choice but it is a nice truck.

16. kubotazd21

kubotazd21 Member

If I am not mistaken, I do believe the Nissan Titan is not a little truck. It is a full size truck, so it should be the same size as the 1/2 ton chevy, dodge or the ford and probably will have better resale value in 5 years compared to the other 3.....

17. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Sorry it's a foreign truck :gunsfiring: Foreign Trucks with Plows :realmad:

:dizzy: Foreign Truck Buyers :dizzy:

Last edited: Mar 14, 2005
  18. "MR.PLOW"

"MR.PLOW" Member

I appoligize for my comments on your Nissan Plow Truck. Just wanted to see how many people would get offended by that comment. Quite few I see. And as far as not liking Forgien vechicles thats my personal perference. U like what u like. But, if i was going to go and spend $40,000 on a truck well I would buy domestic.

Now as far as plowing goes, well I don't plow with 1/2 tons or 1 tons even I plow with this. (go to the pic of the 7600 International Yellow that I posted)Thats what I plow with.

19. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

Hey Eyesell hows that new truck of yours doin? Gotta admit fords do look good with plows.

20. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Blade' thanks for asking, it's doing great !! The Diesel is a totally different type of power vs. my V-10, don't get me wrong, that's a great motor as well, but the diesel feels like un-limited power. I love it !! :redbounce

Only think I miss is the black leather and moon roof, but had to for go those for the diesel, it was about $ 6K for it and the transmission :eek: