1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 Silverado 2500 HD w/ Fisher EZ-V

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Blake5858, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Blake5858

Blake5858 Junior Member

135,000 Miles, Extended Cab, PW, PL, push button 4 wheel drive, 8.5' Fisher V plow w/fishstick control. Truck body is red in good condition.

Only know problems are the airbags don't work (the control module went out while still under warranty and for some reason I listened to the dealer and didn't replace because "it's a plow truck and your better off without them anyways") And the truck makes a popping noise while the 4 wheel drive is engaged and you are turning while backing up. And there is a decent sized wear spot on the drivers seat from getting in and out of the truck.

There is a backblade currently mounted on this truck, I plan to keep this but would part with it for the right price.

Dealer offered $10k on trade without the backblade, obviously I would have just traded it in if I thought this was good enough.

Feel free to email at blake@higginslakelandscaping.com , if you would like pictures I can email them or send a mobile number and I can send a couple that way.
  2. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

you're dealer offered you a good price...i doubt you get much more then that.