1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 Sierra Duramax crew cab

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BowTieDmax, May 8, 2016.

1. BowTieDmax

BowTieDmax Senior Member

2004 crew short bed from Arizona. I just brought this back a couple months ago. It had a lb7 / 5 speed Allison . I switched this over to a LBZ / 6 speed Allison . The engine and trans have 152,000 miles . The truck has 220,000 miles . It is a clean title truck. It was not wrecked and ran when I brought it home , it just didn't have oil pressure . This truck has NO rust at all. It looks like new underneath . The engine and trans came out of a Flordia truck so no rust on it. The truck has little dents and scratches, but nothing major , it has steering wheel controls , power cloth drivers seat , power windows and locks , remote locks.
    A good plus to this truck for you folks that live in emission controlled locations that this is a early 04 truck so no emissions. But it has the best engine and trans combo. This swap was done professionally, it's not the first we've done and all works like factory .

Truck has brand new upper lower ball joints, new inner / outer tie rods,, new pitnum arm , new idler arm , new spicer u joints and balanced rear drive shaft.
    Call or text with questions or pics 440-563-6043
    19500 obo .