1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 SD power mirror switch pinouts

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Kodiakguy, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Kodiakguy

Kodiakguy Senior Member

Ive searched and searched, but cant seem to find the pinouts for the 8 pin mirror switch. Does anyone know them and the pin numbers?

We added power, heated, and lighted tow mirrors to a truck that had manual mirrors. We got everything else working, just need a little help with the switch.

Thanks!

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

the diags, for the switch you mean?

3. Kodiakguy

Kodiakguy Senior Member

The diagrams for the switch will/should also show the pin out. We need to know what pin on the switch does what since we do not have a harness to go into the switch. A couple of good pics of the switch wih the harness plugged in should work too but I'll need to k-noe the orenitation of the switch any help is greatly appriciated. Thanks-

4. dieselss

ok,,,i have the book for an 03,,,but it should still work,,,lemmie go dig it out and get the camera to get you some pics of it.....but mines a little different b/c i have the factory remotes, so my wiring is smaller then those without. fyi

5. Kodiakguy

Kodiakguy Senior Member

Cool thanks! U got the switch on the door just forward of the window controls rite?

6. dieselss

yea,,,small square with toggle right above that. sorry bout the mix up. i was totally thinking window motor switch and door locks. the mirror wiring is the same sorry

7. Kodiakguy

Kodiakguy Senior Member

No prob. That's the same switch alright. If ya don't have a diagram, would u mind poping it out and taking a couple pics? I just need to know what color goes where. I should be able to figure it out from there.

8. dieselss

just sent you a pm...lemmie know