1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 Ram 1500 Pictures Taken Today!!!

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by JCplowing, Jan 28, 2008.

1. JCplowing

JCplowing Member

here are some pics of my ram 1500 hemi

truck 003.jpg

truck 005.jpg

truck 007.jpg

truck 006.jpg
  2. Plow Dude

Plow Dude Senior Member

Is that the Minute Mount 2? What size blade does it have? 8 foot? Nice truck.
  3. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Very nice setup. Looks great with the plow. Is that a special edition Ram or something? The interior looks too spiffy for stock. I like the hood scoop and side skirts. They set it apart nicely.
  4. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

3 springs its a 7.6rd if it has 4 springs it going to the 8ft Ands thats a newer MM2. Must be tough tough pushing snow with those meats on it. My budy has a daytona and they are not great becuase tires are more performance than all weater based
  5. JCplowing

JCplowing Member

the plow is a 71/2ft RD mm2, just got it a month ago, plowed 2inches with it, but its been dry for snow so far this year..the tires s*ck in the snow, im just using this truck for this year then next im getting same year but a diesel..the truck has a hemi sport pkg. with custom leather seats.. thanks
  6. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

If you are selling that next year, find me. I'll try to buy it.
  7. ctd992500

ctd992500 Senior Member

Thats a nice truck you have their! It looks almost to nice to plow with. That truck like it doesn't even squat with that plow on it.
  8. tim096

tim096 Senior Member
    from wny

Nice looking truck, and plow.
  9. JCplowing

JCplowing Member

Im selling the truck next year, w/o the plow, but i could leave the mount and the wiring for extra, i will let you know, mostlikly this next summer im selling to get a diesel.. it has allot of extras, flowmaster, highflow cats, AFE intake, 3inch torsion keys in the front. air bags in the rear, super chip tuner thats not installed, i will let you know, im going to ask 18,000 OBO w/o the plow setup, with the mount and wiring add 800.00, the mount and wiring were 1600.00, i have all recipts..

WIth the lift in the front the truck rides at stock height with the plow up... i cant wait to get snow so i can use it, that first storm was a tease!!!!!