1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 gmc reg cab d/a for sale LBZ/6spd allison

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BowTieDmax, Mar 27, 2014.

1. BowTieDmax

BowTieDmax Senior Member

I have a 2004 Gmc sierra reg cab 4x4 duramax for sale. This truck came from southern California last year. I bought the truck for the lly engine to convert a customers 8.1 3500hd to a duramax. I then had a customer that had a tree fall on his cab of his 2007 classic reg cab D/A lbz truck. So we did are normal sandblasting of the chassis and two part poxi painted it along with multiple coats of enamel paint. We then put the new shinny brake and fuel lines off the cali truck on it. Then a brand new radiator (the top got cracked from the tree) and new tranny lines and cooler. It also has a B&W hitch
    The cab has the upgraded cloth seats with flip console. power windows / locks, compass/ temp in mirror with overhead console, rear defrost and cd player. Truck is white!!
    It is a really nice truck with no rust at all. It has dings and dents but thats it.
    So basically its a rust free 2004 D/A truck body sitting on a 2007 classic chassis with a LBZ/6 speed Allison.
    It has many other new items just ask or come look at it. This is what we do so everything is done correct. If it looked bad we replaced it.
    Asking 17,500
    Call or text Paul at 440-563-sixzerofourthree

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  2. weckel5984

weckel5984 Member

how many miles? pics?

3. BowTieDmax

BowTieDmax Senior Member

150,000 .. I'll add some pics this weekend. Or if you text then get me a number and I can text some tomorrow.

4. BowTieDmax

BowTieDmax Senior Member

Bump 15,500

5. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

Pics will make this ad much more successful.

6. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

So is the title 04 or 07?