1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 gmc 2500hd

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dieseld, Apr 15, 2015.

1. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

I have for sale a 2004 GMC 2500HD with a Duramax Diesel. It is the SLT package with heated leather. Red with tan interior. Truck has 203K miles and is my daily driver. I brought it up from Arkansas and it is rust free. The truck has no issues and I just drove it 11 hours each way to Tennnessee last weekend and got 17-18mpg. I am selling to purchase a 2015 GMC. I put a Boss plow on the truck 15K miles ago and am willing to keep the mount on it if interested. Extended cab shortbed. Truck is very presentable and does have scratches and dings, but I get compliments everywhere I go with it. I am located in NW suburbs of Chicago. Price is $13k o.b.o. Pics to follow hopefully.

2. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I tried to add photos for him the other day but it wouldn't work. Either I can't post photos from my phone or I can't post photos while in Indiana, not sure which it is.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

Sold. Thank you Mark.