1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 GMC 2500HD duramax FS

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by OhioPlower, Feb 12, 2006.

1. OhioPlower

OhioPlower Senior Member

well unfortunately I am selling my truck. 2004 GMC 2500HD duramax diesel, red, allison auto, regular cab, 30,000 miles,4x4, meyers tailgate salt spreader, meyers 8.5ft v plow, BFG A/t's 265's w/ 4000 miles on them, Line-x bed liner. The reason for selling is I am done plowing and I am going to the Marines in the summer after I graduate. Truck is in excellent condition and has been kept up maintenance wise. Please email me for more info and pictures RBlaha@neo.rr.com. $29000 obo

Last edited: Feb 12, 2006
  2. OhioPlower

OhioPlower Senior Member

$28000 obo

3. fencepost1

fencepost1 Junior Member

Is it Reg, Ext, or Crew Cab. SLE, or SLT??

Thanks Dan

4. OhioPlower

OhioPlower Senior Member

regular cab. Its the base model which includes cruise control, cd player, center console, and chrome rims

5. OhioPlower

OhioPlower Senior Member

still for sale

6. jazak

jazak Member
    from NJ

Since it 2 years old with 30K & only a reg cab I will give you $20K NEW Ones are around $30 tops for a reg. cab

7. OhioPlower

OhioPlower Senior Member

im asking blue book value. new ones around here are low 30s with no plow or spreader

8. jazak

jazak Member
    from NJ

Yeah I guess your right about the plow & spreader but I just found a guy with a 04 Ford F250 gas reg.cabwith 6K miles with 8' Fisher plow for $18K. What is the lowest you will go & I will think about it? Jared

9. OhioPlower

OhioPlower Senior Member

Ive been offered $25k on trade in value so make me an offer above that. If you want, I will email you pics if you give me your email address. Thanks

10. jazak

jazak Member
    from NJ

11. OhioPlower

OhioPlower Senior Member

did you get the pics jazak?

12. jazak

jazak Member
    from NJ

Yes I got them sorry for not responding I've been out working late. The truck is red & i don't really care for that color. So i'm not interested. Jared

13. Grunt0311

Grunt0311 Member

Sounds like he was just out to jerk you around Ohio!!! He doesn't have a clue what he is talking about. He is a lowballer. He tried slapping Emerscape in the face with a BS offer on the truck he is selling. This guy doesn't know what he is talking about, doesnt know trucks, and is just out to piss everyone off!

Good luck with selling your truck, and good luck with bootcamp in the Marines. I did just under 8yrs before medical discharge. If I could still be in, I would!

14. jazak

jazak Member
    from NJ

You dont know what your tlking about. I dont like the color red & if im going to spend a deccent amount of mony i want a truck that fits my likes. & about the dump it 7 years old with 70K if he want more then 15K thats fine i was just making an offer on a truck to me would be a money pit. I do know trucks i have owned 6 and have been in the tree & lawn
    businees for over 20 years.

15. KubotaJr

KubotaJr Senior Member

lets not fight.....
    Jazak- Arent you 15, because according to lawnsite you are,

16. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

I don't think you can actually begin a sentence with an ampersand, in fact I'm sure you can't. Anyway a 7.3 diesel with 70k on it hasn't even been broken in yet and to call it a money pit, well, methinks you probably are 15.

17. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

turn down a truck because of the color???

18. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

I would, although I like every color, but I am VERY picky about my trucks, especially when im spending a considerable amount of money on one.

19. jazak

jazak Member
    from NJ

Thats my son's profile we share the site. Thanks for backing me up on that PremierLand.

20. TLS

TLS PlowSite.com Addict

Pictures sell trucks.

Post them HERE!