1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 GMC 2500hd - Artic 8ft V-Blade

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by MarioGMC, Feb 17, 2011.

1. MarioGMC

MarioGMC Junior Member

I know this is the wrong forum for this add but i am just trying to spark some interest as i need this truck gone ASAP
    Thanks

For pictures check out this page http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=119628

2004 GMC 2500
    Regular cab Long box
    4X4 (manual)
    Under 117000kms
    6.0 motor
    Selling with a Safety and Emission test

Also comes with:
    Back Rack
    Tool Box
    Strobe Light
    Tonneau Cover.
    Timberins
    Dual batteries

Asking $14500 without plough
    And $16500 with plough

Plough is a 2004 Artic 8ft V-Blade in excellent working order. (Plough has only been on this truck for one year)

This truck has been very well taken care for. Oiled sprayed every year, and washed once a week. No accidents and still has original paint. You will not find any rust on the body. The interior is in immaculate condition (you can see my blankets on the seats in the pictures) No rips, no tears, no stains.
    The truck has new breaks all the way around and fresh rubber before the winter. There is no better deal around for the price I am selling it at and what you get for it.

Please call me at 905 – 971 - 7047