1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 GMC 2500 w/ 8' Boss

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Quality SR, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Finally took some pictures of my truck. It is a 2004 GMC 2500HD CC, SB, DMax. 2004 Boss 8' SD straight blade RT3. Enjoy. Rich

front plow down.jpg

side up driver.jpg

2. Quality SR

2............................................................................................................................

front angle.jpg

front angle 2.jpg

3. Quality SR

As you can see my girl take these pictures.. LOL

me and my rig.jpg

me driving in.jpg

Last edited: Feb 16, 2008
  4. Quality SR

.........................................................................................................................////

front up.jpg

5. Quality SR

The top picture shows the plow "up" the last pictures shows the plow "down". I had my wife hold the tape, but i couldnt zoom in close enough to see the numbers. I measured the truck with the plow up and down, it squats almost an inch. I cranked the t bars 6 times.

squat plow up 2.jpg

squat plow down.jpg

6. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

glad too see finally back online for plowing to bad we wan't had any good storms yet .

7. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

That's a nice truck. You must have repainted that plow a few times? That's gonna be my project this spring, before lawnmowing gets busy. I had mine all painted, and then we've had sooooo much snow this winter that all that paint fell off already.

8. Quality SR

Thanks for the comments. No thats the way i bought it. The front might have touched up. The back of the blade is all original. Send some snow down this way, quit hogging all of the fun. LOL

9. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice Pictures

10. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

nice truck man and i notice no white anywhere..:realmad:

11. Quality SR

LOL. That is funny that you said that. My wife wanted to go to the craft store and pick up some fake snow and put it around the blade. LOL We had 2-3" last week got to use it for a few hours. My dad is going to let me know when they are calling for snow up by him. I am going to load it up and play by his house. Thanks for the comments. Rich

12. Hambrick & Co.

Hambrick & Co. PlowSite.com Addict

Very nice truck!

13. Quality SR

Thanks for your comment.

14. Runner

Runner Senior Member

Wow...You guys really have no snow over there in NY? I had no idea. Now before you go and reply and say. "No, we shoveled it all off the pavement AND the grass just so we could take better pictures. There's your sign!" I just want to say NICE truck!

15. Quality SR

Well we have had snow the last 3 years have been light. I am on Longisland. The south shore has only had about 3" all season ( 2" of it was last week) The north shore has had alittle more like 5-6" for the season. I remember as a kid and even up to 4- 5 years ago getting alot of snow. It has also been seasonally warm as well but the last few weeks has been cold. Heck there is still a month and a half left and always next year. What are you going to do. Thanks for your comment, Rich

16. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

The truck/plow looks great a set of 285/75/16 agressive tires would really make it stand out.

17. farmerkev

farmerkev Senior Member

AWESOME truck, I love the setup. Are the tires small, or does the truck make tham look small? That could be very posible. Hope some of the white stuff comes along for you to have fun in.

18. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

Have you really only gotten 2 1/2 inches for this season?..please don't tell me it's true.

19. Quality SR

I have my eyes open for a set of 265's or 285's Cooper's. The truck pushed the wet and heavy snow we had last week just fine with the stock 245's. Thanks for your comments. Rich

20. Quality SR

They are the stock tires. 245/75/16. Well i did crank the tbars 6 times, plus the blade is down that keep the front up a little. I hope we get some too, that 2" tease was fun though. Thanks, Rich