1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 GM Unimount and Harness

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by OneBadDodge06, Oct 10, 2004.

1. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

I have a hardly used mount and harness off of my 04 Silverado. Bought it mid season for the truck but went to an ultramount this season. Over $300 for both new, will take $100 a piece, $200 for both. Email blade_mastersinc@yahoo.com. Thanks!

2. naco

naco Member

send me a pic

3. OneBadDodge06

from Iowa

i don't have a pic, no scanner but I can get one

4. Jessicka

Jessicka Junior Member

is it off of a 1/2 ton, and is this the truck side of the mount, and the harness?

5. cruesix

cruesix Junior Member

will it fit a 00 1/2 ton? if so please email me..i will buy it

6. Jessicka

Jessicka Junior Member

Im really interested in this mount if it is a 1/2 ton. Please email me, or call 989 2755650

7. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

I got one for a 1/2 ton, Jason's is for a 3/4 ton and I believe it sold already.

Phil Haake

Phaake@yahoo.com
    (630) 768-3211

8. OneBadDodge06

from Iowa

Yep that is correct its for a 3/4 ton. Won't work on a half ton.

9. kennyrain

kennyrain Member

still have the western uni-mount for the 2500 chevy?

if you still have the mount ill buy it
    call me (570) 474-6812

10. ibspuds

ibspuds Junior Member

I need that!!!

Do you still have the mount and harness?? I have a '04 GMC Sierra K2500HD Crew Cab. If it fits my truck consider it sold. Call me at 660-441-2666
    Thanks, Tim

11. OneBadDodge06

from Iowa

ibspuds...

I don't have the mount anymore but I do have the harness waiting for a new home. I'm looking to get $150 out of it and I pay for the shipping. If I don't hear anything out of you I'll give you a call this weekend.

You didn't specify but you are looking for a straight blade unimount harness right? I just don't want to sell you the wrong thing.