1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 Fx4 f150 plow

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by CSC Contracting, Aug 18, 2010.

1. CSC Contracting

CSC Contracting Senior Member

Does Meyer make a classic tube mount for the f150? What plows are you running on the 2004 and up f150's?

2. BKFC255

BKFC255 Senior Member

I have a sno way mt which would be compareable to the 26 series they now make. I like the blizzard speedwing for the half ton too I think that will be my next plow.The sw move them selves as the plow piviots or is in scoop in the straight postion,. You can also pin the wings out if you need a wider plow. also boss makes one snow dogg and fisher/western also have the HT plows but I think if I was to go with a DD I would get the chain lift.

3. svt2205

svt2205 Member

I have a Fisher SD (standard duty) 7.5' on my 07 F150. Works great with the stock suspension.

4. eric02038

eric02038 Senior Member
    from MA

I just put a SD setup on my 05 f150. Do you guys put any weight in the back? If so how much.

5. svt2205

svt2205 Member

I run 4 60 pound sand tubes that I place in the back of the bed by the tailgate.