1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 ford f350 diesel

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by badjuicedgt, Nov 2, 2008.

1. badjuicedgt

badjuicedgt Junior Member
    from nw ohio

04 f350 crew lariet 4x4 short bed dark gray with black and grey interior runs and drives very good needs nothing only problem with the truck is someone screwed up the odometor and its now tmu tru miles unknown but the truck is very clean 14500 obo 419-576-7220

5b289df5-f4d6-4437-832b-b90abe6a5fd2.jpg

9d47ae45-2c7b-4c83-91f1-cb63b7a8ba4c.jpg

cc700d03-93db-4a99-bc73-993a626a34e3.jpg

cdfa71bf-2b3f-4d7d-acc0-8367f0e86ed7.jpg

2. Kason & Riley

Kason & Riley Senior Member

I believe your truck looks like a 2005 not a 04 but I have been wrong before. It is a good looking truck. Good Luck

3. badjuicedgt

from nw ohio

nope def an 04 according to the title

4. Kason & Riley

The grill must be throwing me off.

5. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

That is a 2005 front end... I think there are bigger issues than the tmu if it really said its an 2004

Any idea on the miles? What does the odometer say?

6. badjuicedgt

from nw ohio

odo says 74k truck has never been wrecked no paint work clean car fax last report on car fax was 108k i drive the truck everyday just drove it from ohio to ny and back

7. Niteman9

Niteman9 Senior Member

Does the truck have coils or leafs in the front. 04's had leafs and 05's were coils.

8. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

the dash picture looks like an 04 dash but on the outside it looks like the 05 front end to me.

9. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

That carfax is a joke. I have been through with them jokers with my own vehicle.I gave them an ear full not long ago. Just so u guys know dont believe everyhing car fax say!

10. tojay22

tojay22 Member

must be a late 04 early 05 build date?! looks clean

11. badjuicedgt

from nw ohio

the truck has a crome cap over the stock grille the truck has leafs on the from build date of truck was 04/04 i bought the truck for my wife through my ford store that i am the buyer at ok and i dont just use car fax either i use atocheck too which all dealer auctions in the u.s. use and it says the only thing on there is the odo discrepancy

12. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

ok that makes sense. good luck with the sale, hopefully it moves quick for you

13. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

That is an 05+ front end conversion, grille, headlights and bumper, 05 + tailgate emblem, but 04 fender emblems.. Also has 04 and older 6.0 badges.. Safe to say it is an 04 and some one swapped the 05 fron on it. Clean truck either way... Looks like aftermarket exhaust.. is it stock other than that?

14. badjuicedgt

from nw ohio

it amazing how much you guys can tell in those pics even as far away as they are i look at hundereds of thos trucks a day and wouldnt have even tried to pic all that stuff out gues i will keep the truck please lock the thread up

15. Kason & Riley

Sorry it is a great truck

16. badjuicedgt

from nw ohio

yeah thats why im gonna keep it no sence in giving away a good running truck

17. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

I had a buddy who was very interested which is why I asked if it was stock other than exhaust? Nice truck though good luck with it...