1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2004 Ford F250 with Boss Plow (Rust Free AZ Truck)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tang, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Tang

Tang Junior Member
    from Ohio

2004 Ford F-250 XLT 4x4 Super Duty Super Cab (ext cab) long bed (8 ft.) with 7 ½ foot Boss straight blade snowplow.

I have owned this truck for the last 2 years. I purchased the truck in Arizona and brought it back to Ohio. The truck is rust free and solid – no rusted out wheel wells or cab corners! This is only the second winter the truck has seen and it is not driven daily so the only time it sees road salt is when I leave my property to go and plow my parent’s driveway. I put the plow on the truck last winter to use for my own personal driveway – I do not plow commercially.

113,XXX miles on the truck, it has the V10 motor and automatic transmission. It is the XLT trim level with tan cloth interior that is in good overall shape. Power windows, power locks, cruise control, A/C. Everything works as it should. The body is 100% rust free and solid but does have a few scratches, mostly around the bed. I have performed all major maintenance since purchasing the truck including the following:

-New fuel pump, fuel pump relay, and fuel filter
    -New front rotors and brake pads
    -New upper and lower ball joints using Moog joints with grease fittings
    -Hub seals and front u-joints replaced when ball joints were done
    -New water pump and upper and lower radiator hoses
    -Transmission fluid and filter changed
    -Antifreeze drained and replaced
    -New spark plugs
    -Newer tires with approximately 10,000 miles
    -Front end alignment

Since buying the truck we have purchased a travel trailer and are looking to purchase an Excursion for more interior space. That is the only reason I'm selling.

Asking $14,500 – will consider selling without the snowplow if someone is interested in the truck by itself.

Truck is located in Mansfield, Ohio.

truck with plow.jpg
  2. 04fivefour

04fivefour Junior Member

Willing to sell the plow outright? I'm in dayton OH
  3. Tang

Tang Junior Member
    from Ohio

Sorry but would prefer to sell as a package - if someone ends up just wanting the truck than i may consider selling the plow. If this happens, i'll let you know.
  4. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I am interested in the truck only, I also have an excursion to sell. But it has the 5.4 which could be an issue with the travel trailer pending how big your trailer is. the EX is from North Carolina so there is no rust but could use some interior work. What would you want for just the truck with out the plow?
  5. Tang

Tang Junior Member
    from Ohio

Sent you a PM - thinking $12k for the truck by itself.